- I am not a doctor. The information I provide is based on my studies and experience as a Registered Dietitian and Certified Personal Trainer.
- The information contained in my website, blog, guest blogs, emails, programs, services and/or products is for educational and informational purposes only, and is made available to you as self-help tools for your own use.
- I am not a medical health practitioner or mental health provider and are not holding myself out to be in any capacity. Rather, I serve as a coach, mentor and guide who helps you reach your own health and wellness goals.
- I aim to accurately represent the information provided on this website, blog, emails, programs, services, and products. You are acknowledging that you are participating voluntarily in using my website or blog or in any of my emails, programs, services, and/or products, and you alone are solely and personally responsible for your results. You acknowledge that you take full responsibility for your health, life and well-being, as well as the health, lives and well-being of your family and children (born and unborn, as applicable), and all decisions now or in the future.
- In the event that you use the information provided through my website, blog, emails, programs, services, and/or products, I assume no responsibility.
- Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of published information on or through my website, blog, emails, programs, services and products; however, the information may inadvertently contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Every effort has been made to present you with the most accurate, up-to-date information, but because research is constantly evolving, I cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of my content.
Use this announcement bar to draw your user’s attention to important updates and deals.